System Software Upgrade
This system upgrade is the latest system software for your Dash 2EZ+ recorder. It contains new features and enhancements, as well as fixes for customer reported problems.
Upgrade instructions for the Dash 2EZ+ system software:
- Download the system software (zip file) below.
- Copy the contents of the zip file to the root directory of your blank CompactFlash card.
- Insert the CompactFlash card that contains the upgrade software into the Dash 2EZ+ CompactFlash drive.
- Choose Menu >> System Setup. The system setup screen will open. If necessary, choose the General tab to display general options.
- Choose the Upgrade button. The upgrade process will begin.
- When the upgrade process is complete, you will be prompted to restart the system. Turn the Dash 2EZ+ power off and then on again.
Caution: Do not remove the CompactFlash card or turn off the Dash 2EZ+ power during the upgrade process.