System Software Upgrade
This system upgrade is the latest system software for your Daxus. It contains new features and enhancements, as well as fixes for customer reported problems.
Upgrade instructions for the Daxus system software:
- Use a PC to copy the Daxus upgrade software to the root folder of a USB drive.
- Ensure the Daxus power is off. Then insert the USB drive into the Daxus USB port.
- Power on the Daxus. An upgrade prompt will appear.
- To start the Daxus without upgrading the software, press the Abort key.
- To upgrade the software, press the Enter key.
- The upgrade will start and the status will be displayed. The upgrade process may require several minutes.
- When the upgrade has finished, you will be prompted to power down the Daxus.
- Power down the Daxus. Then remove the USB drive.
For more details, please refer to the Daxus Operations Manual.
Daxus Software for the PC
The Daxus Software is the main user interface for the Daxus. Please contact AstroNova Technical Support to obtain a username and password for download.
Upgrade Instructions for Daxus Software for the PC
- Download Software
- Extract the software (Unzip)
- Run setup.exe
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Memory: 2 Gb RAM (4 Gb recommended)
- Hard Drive: 25 MB free space (More is required if archiving data files)
- Ethernet: 1000BaseT (GB) or 100BaseT required for connection
NOTE: Daxus System Software V1.8 or higher is required for full functionality. (shown above)