Mission-Critical Chart Recorder
The Everest® EV-5000 is ideal for mission-critical data acquisition applications where digital storage and paper printouts are required. Engineered to be a direct replacement for the field-proven Everest® series of chart recorders from Astro-Med, the EV-5000 eliminates the need for costly retrofits and provides the same high-quality charts, easy data review and permanent records.
With the ability to accept analog inputs, install on standard 19” racks and maintain critical data with removable high capacity hard drive, the EV-5000 is the most intuitive, easy-to-use recording system.
Additional enhancements include:
- View real-time data on 19” touch-screen display
- Print recorded data on standard 16.3” (414 mm) Z-fold chart paper
- Achieve print speeds of up to 200 mm/sec for permanent records
- Obtain faster data acquisition at 200 KHz
- Gain higher data resolution at 16-bit
- Acquire data with 8 single-ended isolated or 16 differential analog inputs
- Increased storage capacity at 500 GB
Simultaneously recording to high-capacity hard drives for offline viewing and post-processing, The EV-5000 has the ability to display real-time data using a waterfall chart on its large touch-screen display.
Retaining the best features of the original Everest®, the EV-5000 allows for greater accuracy, faster data acquisition rates and increased data storage capacity.