16 I/O Relays, and Analog Output Module
DIOC-16 16-Channel Digital Input/Output, Relays, and Analog Output Module
The DIOC-16 is a multi-function module that provides digital inputs, digital outputs, relays, and analog outputs. It is ideal for R&D, industrial monitoring, and control applications.
Connections are made via D-Sub (digital I/O and analog outputs) and separate plugs with screw terminals for the relay outputs and high voltage digital inputs.
- 16 low voltage (TTL) digital outputs with direct or arbitrary modes
- Four analog outputs with multiple modes including direct, pulse train, arbitrary, sine, and triangle
- Two normally open 250V relays
- 8 high voltage (up to 150V) digital inputs
- Built-in counter and timer functions including frequency, quadrature, gated pulse, pulse width, and edge separation
TMX, TMX-18, TMX-R data acquisition systems