Portable Data Acquisition System
DDX100 SmartCorder® is an all new portable data acquisition system that includes everything needed to record, review and analyze data in one piece of test equipment.
Its compact size, lightweight design and battery operation make our latest data acquisition product a highly convenient system with impressive features for almost any application including:
- Power and Utilities
- Rail Transportation
- Research and Development
- Product and Life Cycle Testing
It provides users with a powerful 8-32 channel portable data acquisition system which is the successor to many previous Dash products. These improvements include:
- Reduced weight and size
- Attractive pricing
- Many more new features and capabilities
Perfect for any application requiring a lightweight portable data acquisition system for data recording when and where it is needed; the DDX100 SmartCorder accepts 2 signal input boards and offers a number of excellent features including:
- 8 – 32 channels per unit with a choice of four signal input boards
- Signal input types such as: Voltage, Thermocouple, RTD & IEPE Transducer
- Eight 0-5 volt discrete (TTL) inputs
- 200k samples/second/channel with individual A/Ds for synchronous recording
- Digital filtering, counter functions and other advanced processing included
- 500GB hard drive standard (optional solid state drives available)
- 3 different sample rates selectable within one data capture
- USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and HDMI video output
- IRIG, CAN Bus and GPS options available
- Download the DDX100 Brochure for Input Module options and specifications
DDX100 SmartCorder acquires, processes and stores all data internally with AstroNova™ superior software known for ease of use and data integrity. For higher channel count applications, the DDX100 SmartCorder can be combined with AstroNova Daxus data acquisition systems to record hundreds of channels of data with complete synchronization.
DDX100 SMARTCORDER FEATURES
- Real Time: View data in a scrolling waveform style on the 15 inch touch panel display.
- Scope Mode: DSO-style display is useful for viewing high speed signals in detail or where a stationary waveform view is preferred. The embedded scope capture feature enables the user to record both high resolution captures to find glitches as well as long term trending records for days, weeks or months all in one record.
- Review: With the review capability, users can look into records that are currently being recorded. This capability allows the user to review captured data and is designed for analysis including expansion, compression, search features, measurements and much more.
- Engineering Units: Choose to set up on any channel with linear scaling for any application. Data can be viewed in familiar terms such as Amps, PSI, RPM, Ft-lbs., etc.
- Meter Package: Choose from various meter formats including gage, numeric, horizontal or vertical bar, and needle and LED readouts. The display screen data has an easy to read visual format with the built in meter package. These meters can be sized and placed anywhere on screen.
- Cursors: Easy to use cursors allow immediate measurements with functions such as: Time, Frequency, Average, Min/Max & Peak-Peak Slope, RMS, Sum, Sum of Squares, Variance, Standard Deviation and Area.
- Derived Channels: Powerful real time or post capture math calculations based on the waveform data. Functions include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square root, logarithmic, trigonometric and much more.
- Dimensions: 300 mm H x 366mm W x 168mm D (11.8” H x 14.4” W x 6.6” D) and weighing just 8.4kg (18.5lbs).
- CAN Bus for Automotive Testing and Other Applications
- IRIG Time Code for Aerospace Applications
- GPS Time and Location Stamping for Transportation or Other Applications